- For simplicity, in this document, these technologies are synthetically defined as "Tracking Tools," unless there is a reason to differentiate them. For example, although cookies can be used in both web and mobile browsers, it would be inappropriate to talk about cookies in the context of mobile applications since they are Tracking Tools that require a browser. For this reason, within this document, the term "cookie" is used only to specifically indicate that particular type of Tracking Tool.
- Some of the purposes for which Tracking Tools are used may also require the user's consent, depending on applicable law. If consent is given, it may be freely revoked at any time by following the instructions provided in this document.
- Forecaster.biz uses Tracking Tools managed directly by the owner (commonly referred to as "first-party" Tracking Tools) and Tracking Tools that enable services provided by third parties (commonly referred to as "third-party" Tracking Tools). Unless otherwise specified in this document, these third parties have access to their respective Tracking Tools.
Activities strictly necessary to ensure the operation of Forecaster.biz and the provision of the Service.
Third-party Tracking Tools
- Payment management
Unless otherwise specified, Forecaster.biz processes all payments with credit card, bank transfer or other means through external payment service providers. In general, and unless otherwise specified, Users are requested to provide payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers. Forecaster.biz is not involved in the collection and processing of such information: instead, it will only receive a notification from the relevant payment service provider about the payment.
- Stripe (Stripe Technology Europe Ltd)
- SPAM protection
This type of service analyzes the traffic of Forecaster.biz, which may potentially contain Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages, and content recognized as SPAM.
- Improvement of user experience
Forecaster.biz uses Tracking Tools to provide a personalized user experience, allowing for better management of personal settings and interaction with external networks and platforms.
- Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties
This type of service allows Users to interact with data collection platforms or other services directly from the pages of Forecaster.biz in order to save and reuse data. If one of these services is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it may collect Usage Data related to the pages where it is installed.
Forecaster.biz uses Tracking Tools to measure traffic and analyse User behaviour with the aim of improving the Service.
The services in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to track User behavior.
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 4 (Google Ireland Limited)
- How to manage preferences and grant or revoke consent
- Finding Tracking Tools settings
For example, Users can find information on how to manage Cookies in some of the most common browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome Mozilla Firefox Apple Safari Microsoft Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Brave Opera Users can also manage some Tracking Tools for mobile applications by disabling them through the appropriate device settings, such as advertising settings for mobile devices or settings related to tracking in general (Users can consult the device settings to find the relevant one).
- Consequences of refusing consent
Users are free to decide whether or not to grant consent. However, note that Tracking Tools allow Forecaster.biz to provide a better experience and advanced functionality to Users (in line with the purposes outlined in this document). Therefore, in the absence of the User's consent, the Owner may not be able to provide the related functionality.
- Data Controller
ELP SA Corso S. Gottardo, 8A 6830 Chiasso Switzerland
- Email address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and Legal References
- Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
- Usage Data
Information that is automatically collected through Forecaster.biz (including third-party applications integrated into Forecaster.biz), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects with Forecaster.biz, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
The individual who uses Forecaster.biz, who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
- Data Subject
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of Forecaster.biz. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of Forecaster.biz.
- Forecaster.biz (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which User Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by Forecaster.biz as described in the relevant terms (if available) on this website/application.
- European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be deemed to include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools consisting of small pieces of data stored in the User's browser.
- Tracking Tool
A Tracking Tool is any technology - e.g. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that enables the tracking of Users, for example by collecting or storing information on the User's device.
- Legal References
Last updated: 19th of April, 2023